Saturday, June 28, 2008

Well Well Well


Does that date below say 2006? That can't be right. No, not at all. -Checks Watch- -Pulls shirt collar- Ehhh, maybe it is right. Yep, it's right. I don't really have any excuse for why I haven't posted anything in a year and a half. You know; jobs, moving, moving again, drinking....the usual excuses. I think the sooner we get this awkward welcome back phase over the better.

One thing that won't be changing is the general focus of this blog, or more to the point, the general lack of focus. That's not to say that someday I might not wake up and decide that the world needs a blog about avocados, and god-damn it, i'm the man for the job. It just means that I still have just as much a bad case of ADHD as I did eighteen months ago and because of that you will be reading post concerning, foods, musics, sports, and what ever else I feel like writing about. And with that we are off....

No comments: